Even our underwear needs that extra TLC!
The last thing we would want is for any careless washing to wear out your underwear's durability, elasticity and colour.
We're here to provide you with some advice on how to ensure the best care is given to your Ember Underwear.
We highly recommend taking the time to really give your underwear plenty of love and attention by hand washing, especially the more delicate lace pieces.
It's a very simple task and will make all the difference to the life span of your underwear. Here's what you need to do:
- Fill a bowl or sink with 30°c water and add a small amount of mild detergent
- As always, separate the darks from lights
- For our bras that include a hook & eye fastening, we advise to clasp these together whilst washing (especially the lace underwear)
- Submerge the item(s) into the water and leave to soak for a few minutes
- Swirl the item(s) in the water, be sure not to stretch, scrunch or twist your underwear
- Gently massage any areas in need of some attention
- Once your underwear is looking fresh and clean, remove from the water and leave to dry on a towel or an airer, somewhere nice and warm
We do not recommend to tumble dry your underwear.
Please see below symbols you will see on your Ember Underwear care labels along with an explanation of what they mean: